Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Writing

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with my writing these days, but everything I write comes out sounding horrid. It's like my juice is running out, little by little, dribbling and dripping so slowly I barely notice, for every blog post, every school writing assignment, every Goodreads review, every word I utter, my writing gets weaker and weaker until it's crumbling before the words are even formed. And so, from the depths of my heart, I plead for you to be patient with me, as the writer in me slowly emerges out of the crumbling mountains of rubble and headache causing grammar and composition mistakes my writing has caused. Well, I don't really think my writing is that bad. I think it just may be a little worse. Right now, I'm on emergencycompliment.com - it's self explanatory. Check it out. Definitely boosts my self confidence. And this is officially the shortest post I've ever done.