Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2013

          Because I've been neglecting my blogging duties, and because the date is so extremely convenient, and because I feel like I haven't talked about books for so long, I've decided to take part in the 4rth Annual Blogging From A to Z Challenge. So, basically, you sign up here. For the month of April, you have to blog every day, with Sundays off. Because, obviously, blogging is just soo tiring, that we need one day off. So, the challenge is to blog about a letter every day. April first would be letter A themed, April second letter B themed, and so on. It can be related in any way to that letter of the day. Subtract the Sundays, and you have exactly 26 days in April, just enough for each letter from A to Z. Check out the complete set of rules here.

          What I'm thinking is doing a book a day, and my thoughts on the book, but there are so many letters with no good books. Like L and K. But since I have to do a blog post every day, maybe I'll do a blog post with a title that begins with the letter off the day, if that makes sense. I have some really fun wacky random idea bouncing around in my head, but hopefully, this is going to be a fun month. Never mind that I supposedly went incognito. Plus, I'm getting tired of that word. Be forewarned, though, that my posts will be short and snappy. I can only write so much in one day. Not too snappy, though.

Oh, and I should let you know, I'm going to cheat on the letter A. It's going to be super long, I promise, but it's not going to be my writing. Give it a chance, though, as I'm sure you'll enjoy. After all, it's going to be April fools, and it would be unjust if I didn't tease you somehow.

And without further ado, let us begin the wonderful month of April.