Monday, November 18, 2013

Celebration. Almost.

2 extremely important things happened in the span of the last 24 hours.

A. I read a post somewhere on how to be a - and I quote - 'less annoying young adult'. And I was all pfffft we're not annoying. But I read the post anyway, and I'm glad I did. Step number 1: Stop talking about yourself. And I never realized it, but I must be very, very annoying. I talk about myself to anyone who will listen. Oh, and if you ask? You will never, ever hear the end of it. And I have this weird idea about people - whoever I may be sitting with - that if they're quite, they're not introverted. They're just shy, and thus too shy to ask me how my day was or something. So I start talking. About my day, about my week, about my life. And it truly is annoying, to listen to someone prattle on and on on their own life, and it's just like you self-centered egomaniac, you are annoying. So I am consciously trying to stop talking about myself so much.

B. I finally figured out how to insert GIFs!!! Which means I will now be reviewing infinity more books, because a. it takes less time to find and insert a gif than to mentally brainstorm and physically type out the same thing that would be expressed through a gif, b. they're super fun to look at, and usually somewhat amusing, and c. a picture is worth a thousand words, which means a gif, showing a facial expression, is positively priceless. Here are a few (I'm still getting used to this)



Goodness. That was fun.